Medical ID – In Case of Emergency (ICE)
Medical ID allows you to create medical profiles that are accessible from the lock screen of your device. In case of emergency, a profile enables quick access to vital information such as your allergies, blood type, medical contacts, etc. that are essential to attending first responders, medics or medical staff having to take action. The app includes several features:
• Quick access to medical information from the lock screen
• Support multiple profiles for family medical information
• Allow the definition of ICE contacts
• Emergency alert feature to send SMS in one click (along with your location)
• Direct emergency contacts calls from the lock screen without having to unlock
• Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation
• Current location (address, GPS coordinates)
In emergency situations a Medical ID could prove to be invaluable to attending medics or other medical personnel providing treatment. Do not wait, turn your Android device into a life saving tool.
• Add support for Android 9 Pie. • Add a ripple effect to the lock screen notification for Android 7+ devices. • Replace “Decline to state” blood type option by “Unknown”. • Bug fixes and performance improvements.